Thursday, 20 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

Urban decay naked smoky palette, eyeshadow, naked palette, swatches, review

urban decay naked smoky palette, eyeshadow, swatches, review

Isn't it so beautiful! I feel like every girl and their best friend has this palette in the moment, I was expecting it to sell out instantly so panicked when I was on holiday and it was released but my luck was in as I ordered it the second I got home.

I'm sure that if your reading this you aren't new to the famous naked palettes and probably own a few yourself. The colours in the palette are great for dramatic or night out looks which is perfect for the upcoming do I even say it? Christmas season!

As usual with Urban Decay the pigmentation is great and as always I'd recommend to use an eye primer with it (Eden by UD is my fave!)

I'm not going to write too much more on this post as the whole beauty world is going mad for this palette at the moment but if you are thinking of getting this I wouldn't delay :)

xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig