Saturday, 22 August 2015

NYX Butter Gloss Review


Ever since Ciaooobellllaxo mentioned these in a few of her videos last year I have been searching high and low for these EVERYWHERE. Question, why is NYX so difficult to get hold of in the UK do you know of any stockists?

Luckily I knew that when IMATS came around there would be a NYX stand and guess where the first place was where me and my two friends headed! From all the stalls it was most definitely the best laid out with a proper queue system so you could get a good look at all the products on offer.

Anyway on to the shades I picked up, they are very similar but I wanted to get a couple I knew I'd get the wear from!

Vanilla Cream Pie
 Merengue


I love the non sticky finish of these lip butters and they really do last for quite a while! I like how you can just put them on when your in a rush quickly and you can be good to go. They are a gorgeous creamy consistency too.

xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig