Sunday, 23 August 2015

My Skincare Routine

As I haven't blogged for the whole of summer I thought I'd do a post on my skincare routine. I suffered with AWFUL skin for years but as cliche as it sounds just like looking after your skin and finding products that work for you it can really make a difference as I barely get breakouts now (apart from the odd hormonal issue...being a woman can be the worst!) 


In the morning I like to try and be as quick as possible I use the Clarins one step water cleanser on a cotton pad and wipe this all over my face, it dries quickly and doesn't contain any alcohol so it won't dry out your skin either! Next up I use my ultimate holy grail toner the Clarins Toning Lotion for combination/oily skin. I just couldn't live without it and it contains witch hazel and aloe which are both amazing products for problem skin.



To moisturise I use the Clarins Hydra Matte Lotion, as my skin can get oily throughout the day it mattifies my skin and gives me just the right amount of hydration.

As an eye cream I change between Clinique and Benefit I don't use one everyday but find my eyes can get quite dry on the outer corners so these both brighten and soothe that area.
At night I use the Clarins Instant eye makeup remover, this is bi facial so you need to shake it to activate it. This is amazing and even removes waterproof mascara but can also leave an oily residue so after removing eye makeup I will go over and use the Garnier Micellar water to remove the most of my makeup. 
Then when I shower I will exfoliate 3/4 times a week with st ives apricot scrub, Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream or Paulas choice 2% BHA liquid.To cleanse in the evenings I like to use something a bit stronger to make sure my skin is free from all make up I use the Clarins Pure Melt cleansing gel followed by the same toner and moisturisers.

As you probably can tell by now I am a total clarins junkie, I'd definitely like to try some new skincare choices though, what do you swear by, let me know in the comments below!
xxx






SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig