Friday, 21 August 2015

bareMinerals Faux Tan Face Review

bare minerals faux tan face, review, fake tan, bare minerals

As the palest person on planet Earth I'm not even going to lie....I just love fake tan! Saying that over the last two months thanks to two sunny holidays I've taken a backseat from my usual tanning routine but with Autumn approaching I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon ;)

One of the things I hate about tanning is putting body tan on your face...I've had such bad experiences of it completing blocking my pores and wrecking my skin so I stopped tanning my face at all and would rely or darker foundation and a load of bronzer but you can guess what that looks like on no make up days... (pale face, dark neck - Sounds like an Ed Sheeran song!)

So I was on the lookout for a face tanner that was not going to wreck havoc on my skin and came across the bare minerals faux tan face lotion. Now before this I had never tried any products from bare minerals but knew a little about the brand and how they are quite aware of any bad chemicals that are not good for your skin thanks to their range of mineral makeup.

To use this it's best to apply on an exfoliated and moisturised face for best results. I find it's best to apply at night so it can develop overnight and in the morning you can then wash off the guide colour and have a beautiful tanned face in the morning! It doesn't give a shocking colour and you can apply more layers if you want to build up your colour. I also like how you don't need any fancy sponges to apply, you can apply it evenly to your face with your fingers (making sure to go down your neck too for the ultimate blended look!) not forgetting to wash your hands after.

Now for the biggest part, did it affect my skin in anyway?
Thankfully there was no change in the condition of my skin, obviously everyone is different but it didn't cause any breakouts for me and I have been using it on/off for the last few months! The only downside I would say is that when I bought the product the lady at the counter said that it would last the whole week but I found that it lasts me about 2/3days, but I think thats due to cleansing/toning!
Overall this product is something I plan to get a lot of use out of and would definateley repurchase.

Have you ever used anything from bare minerals? What are your favourites?

xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig