Wednesday, 20 May 2015

New MAC Lipstick Collection Summer 2015


I was having a look on the temptalia website and saw that there is a new MAC collection launching in summer introducing the topselling lipliner 'Whirl' as a lipstick which I am so excited about!
They are a range of exsisting matte shades and new ones but I'm really excited as matte shades can be so versitile and tend to last longer than the other mac formulations I find. 

TIP: If you don't like matte formulas or find them drying then add a clear lipgloss over the top for a different effect - Also, Lush's bubblegum lip scrub works wonders!


What shades are you most excited about? I'm looking forward to 'Whirl' and 'Men Love Mystery'

xxx

Source: http://www.temptalia.com/category/brands/mac-cosmetics-collections
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig