Thursday, 28 May 2015

My Favourite Perfumes ♡

Over the last year I have built up quite a large perfume collection and have found many scents that I love along the way! My favourite thing about perfume is that the certain scent can bring you back to certain places, who you were with and what you were doing when you wore it. 

For me personally Britney Spears Fantasy and Taylor Swift Wonderstruck have the best memories for me! Now I'm a bit older I prefer more heavy/musky fragrances but I'm still partial to a Taylor Swift fragrance (Obviously)! 




Estee Lauder Modern Muse

I believe that this is still quite a new fragrance from the brand and was just released at Christmas 2014. I received a sample in a gift set and wore it all through winter and had to have the full bottle! It's very difficult to describe a scent in a blog post so I've found this description online; 'An alluring contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual woods.' Take it from me - It smells amazing (and the bottle is cute too!)

Michael Kors 'Michael' & 'Sexy Amber'

Michael is a bottle I picked up before going on holiday last year in the airport which is my favourite thing to do as one smell of this an I'm transported to a beach! This is described as 'gorgeous floral with sensuous spices, Freesia, Turkish Rose, Orange Flower, White Peony, dried fig and exotic Moroccan incense.' I was bought Sexy Amber on my birthday never having smelt it before, it's very similar to Michael but I love how much lighter it is and it's my go to everyday scent at the moment! 'sumptuous amber wrapped in sandalwood and musk, against a bright backdrop of dazzling orange, mandarin and white florals'.

Taylor Swift 'Made of Starlight'

And finally it wouldn't be right if I didn't have a Taylor Swift perfume in here. This one is called 'Made of Starlight' and is the most floral of the perfumes I have. 'a beautiful blend of crisp fruits and soft florals, kissed by tender woods. This truly memorable scent is inviting, fresh and feminine, and encapsulates all of Taylor’s favourite things.' It's the most grown up of all her scents I think but I always have it in my bag to spritz on when I need a pick me up as it's such a lovely fragrance! 

What are your favourite perfumes?

xxx
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! Sometimes scent is the best memory keeper.
    I am more into fresh and fruity scents but you have some great picks!

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig