Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Dior Star Foundation Review

dior star foundation review

Being the first Dior product I have tried I had high hopes for this foundation but I'm completely sure it delivered. With many of my friends having mixed reviews on this foundation I wanted to try it out for myself to see what the fuss was about.
The colour match is perfect, I chose the lightest shade available and it's not too orangey at all which I was a bit nervous about ordering online but ended up lucky! (The temptalia foundation matrix is amazing for finding your shade)

This foundation's selling point is that it is illuminating and brightening and I can totally agree with that, it looking extremely natural and feels lovely and light on your skin which is something to think about now we're suddenly into spring and the weather is getting warmer. My main concern with this foundation is the ability for it to go cakey throughout the day on dry & oily skin no matter what type of primer you use so I certainly would not recommend it for a nightout or long-use. No matter how I apply this, with a sponge, brushes, my fingers I just can't seem to get it to sit right on my skin. Saying that if you are looking for a light/medium weight foundation for perhaps a holiday, I'd say go for it. I'm willing to give this foundation a second chance as we go into June/July but for now I'm just not warming to it.

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?

xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig