Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Make-Up Revolution Ultimate Colour Chaos Palette

makeup revolution, urban decay, electric, eyeshadow


When it comes to eyeshadow palettes I am strictly a neautrals girl, but with the new year and Spring/Summer approaching I want to be more confident and play around with some brighter shades.
Inspired by some of my favourite Urban Decay make-up artists with colour I wanted a palette that was bright and bold, but with the UD electric palette being £40 I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to it just yet I bought this dupe from Makeup Revolution.

So far I am loving the brighter shades and trying to make them wearable enough for everyday. The mix of matte and shimmer shades compliment eachother so well and I've been loving mixing up a brown/black smokey eye with a little bit of colour. If I'm lucky enough to go away anywhere this summer I will definateley be taking this palette with me as the neon pinks and greens will look lovely with a bit of a tan! 
So far I'm really impressed with the pigment and staying power of these shadows and will definateley be having a look at other Makeup Revolution products in the future :)
£6 from Superdrug

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Wow this palette is so colourful! I don't think I would have the confidence to wear shades like this but they look amazing!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I've never tried anything from Makeup Revolution but I'd love to try this. I love the colours in it - they're so unusual :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig