Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Clarins Hydra Matte Rebalancing Lotion Review

clarins, ultra matte, lotion, review, skincare

Been a while since I last had time to put up a post. This one is going to be again about one of my favourite current skincare brands Clarins. After getting into my new skincare routine with my Clarins products in my previous post a moisturiser was missing! I have extreme combination skin and was on the hunt for a moisturiser to help with that.
After asking my friend for her advice she recommended me this product to try and so far I love it.
Rather than being a full on greasy moisturiser it's a light lotion which glides on the skin and is perfect for oilier complexions. It settles in quickly allowing you to apply your makeup on top quickly which is good if you're in a rush in the mornings! I also like that it's ultra-matte meaning it won't make you shiny by midday and almost acts as an alternative to a primer.
The only bad thing I'd say is that it does come out of the bottle extremely quickly so you have to be aware of that but it smells gorgeous and I'm looking forward to seeing some results in a few weeks!
I was kindly given this salon size version by my friend but you can also purchase from Clarins counters for £26 it comes in versions for every skin type :)


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig