Monday, 10 November 2014

Wishlist


Thought I'd start with another simple post as I haven't got the hang of taking photos in low winter light! These are a few products I've been wanting for a while now so hopefully once all the Christmas present shopping is done I might be making some new purchases :) 
Firstly I have the Beauty Blender, this is the pack of two which comes with a cleaner - I've been a long time user of the Cosmopolitan version of this but a couple of weeks ago mine decided it had enough so I searched for ages and found they had stopped making it all together so I purchased the Real Techniques version which just isn't the same effect so hopefully the real deal Beauty Blender is something that needs to be invested in!
Next up is a Pigment set from the Christmas MAC collection, never have I regretted purchasing something more as I was so close to doing so last night ..and now it's sold out! Saying that I have an obsession with super glittery eyes at the moment and the mini pigments here are such good value for money in this little set.
I've seen so many good reviews on the Dior Star foundation and having never tried anything from the brand before I think it would be a good place to start :) Aaaand lastly another item from MAC a nude/pink lipstick which I most definitely have enough of but maybe when I eventually finish one I can justify it a bit more!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig