Saturday, 22 November 2014

The Lipstick Tag

I've seen this tag post on a couple of blogs I've been reading recently and thought it would be a good one to start off with as buying a new lipstick is one of my favourite things to do!

How many lipsticks do you own?
I currently have 16, but over the years...countless! I used to have an obsession when I was about 13 of collecting all the Boots natural collection lipsticks and barry m ones, but I threw them out years ago and prefer collecting high end ones now :)

What was your first ever lipstick?
Barry M 101 Marshmallow....This was the most horrible 'nude' lipstick ever, it was when the really popular trend of foundation/white lips was around and I thought I looked really cool wearing it to school....I didn't. 



What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
MAC by far, the colour range is incredible and I love how there is a finish for everyone!

What is your most worn lipstick?
It used to be Hue by MAC for about 3 years but since losing one I bought in America two years ago I haven't repurchased since (This has just reminded me!) but it's now either Creme Cup or Lingerie Pink by YSL 

What is your favourite finish?
I like a glossy finish

My Current Favourites

What was the last lipstick you bought?
Revlon Berry Couture!

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? (including glosses and balms)
Carmex tin, Nivea Honey & Milk, Nivea Pearly Shine, MAC Myth & YSL Lingerie Pink (I DO NOT need that many lip balms)

What lipstick do your use to rock a red lip?
I don't tend to like wearing red shades too much so I only own one.. Lady Danger by MAC is lovely as it matches my pale skin quite well!

How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a stand from ebay, but most are in the bottom of handbags...

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
MAC Velvet Teddy, Honey Love, Heroine & As they are discontinuing the YSL Rouge Volupte I want to get my hands on as many as I can just for the fact the packaging is incredible :)
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny how different nude lips were back then compared to now. I really want to try MAC Velvet Teddy too, such a lovely nude!


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    Too Faced giveaway

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig