Monday, 24 November 2014

Revlon Berry Couture Lipstick


Searching for a winter/berry shade lipstick is something I find extremely difficuly as I am attracted to barbie pink colours far too easily. Whilst on my search for the perfect winter lip colour I decided to try Revlon for a change having only ever owned their lip butters, and also as they are one of my favourite high street brands for good quality makeup.
This lipstick is from the super lustrous lipstick range meaning it's silky, smooth & moisturising for your lips - Something which is important in the colder months. The colour on me is a 'your lips but better' shade and feels soft all day. It's not very long wearing but for under £8 it does it's job! I wasn't expecting the formula to be so moisturising either so I think I'll be trying to pick up a few more shades for the coming winter. 

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Revlon are one of my favorite lipstick brands and this shade looks lovely! I adore lipstick that have moisturizing formulas too!

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a matte Revlon lipstick as my everyday lipstick as it's super soft as you say so has never dried my lips out. This colour looks lovely, I will have to try it xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig