Thursday, 6 November 2014

My Favourite MAC Products

This is my first blog post so thought I would start with something simple :) These are my top products I own from MAC. I started buying from them about 4 or 5 years ago now and have built up a bit of a collection ever since, these are the products I couldn't live without!


Fix+
The newest addition my collection I love this for spraying on after applying all my makeup to help in all settle into the skin instead of it sitting on top. I also use it to spray on my beauty blenders and apply loose pigments.

Studio Finish Concealer
I love heavy concealers as at the end of the day you want a concentrated formula to hide a much smaller area than a foundation would and this one is perfect and lasts all day! The creamy texture makes it glide on and it's perfect for oily/combo skin if you have drier areas I would recommend you mix it with some fix+ or only use it for your under eye area but it's definitely my all time favourite.

Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
Probably the most well known MAC product had my first bottle of this years ago and I'm always running out and restocking. I don't like using it for everyday as it's extremely heavy but for a night out it will stay on all evening without a smudge! Perfect paired with a setting powder such as a mineralize skinfinish or Rimmel stay matte!

Prep & Prime Highligher in Light Boost
This is lovely as a under eye highlight or the rest of the face as it's not pearly or shimmery it's completely matte and the colour suits paler skintones so well!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig