Thursday, 20 November 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo


My skin is far from perfect, I think the last few years of wearing makeup everyday and probably not doing the best job of cleaning it (definitely used to fall asleep in it all the time..oops) has not been the best idea but now I'm fully focused on skincare and can't sleep with an inch of it on me!

Whilst getting more interested in skincare I realised that instead of just cleanse,toning and moisturising I wanted a product that I could use a barrier before I put on makeup to protect my skin and help clear it at the same time and this little tube from La Roche Posay does just that.

I bought it after my sister recommending it to me, I think she had seen a few beauty vloggers mentioned it and am really glad I did! I haven't used a product like this before, it's not a cleanser it's leave on formula that sinks into your skin and leaves it really smooth so it also can act as a primer.

I really do see a difference in the amount of problem skin I have when I don't use this for a few days, I find it works best if you apply it twice a day - Once before you apply makeup and then after cleansing and toning before you go to bed. Another thing about the formula is that it isn't drying at all and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight.

The only thing I would say is the smell isn't much like roses....it is a clean/fresh smell but then I'd rather it be packed full of ingredients that work than fragranced perfumes.
Overall a product I couldn't live without and will be repurchasing for sure!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig