Thursday, 20 November 2014

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish


Anyone who knows me know hows I like to have a little bit of colour on my nails, I feel naked without anything on them! In my collection the most popular colour by far has to be pink and recently I had started to run out of my favourite Rimmel 60 second baby pink shade.

In a nail polish I look for something long wearing and quick drying and although Barry M have the best colour range on the high street the drying time is horrible - I always end up knocking my nails on something two hours after and having to repaint them!

Looking in Superdrug the other week I noticed they had added a huge range of colour to the Gelly range and picked up a few shades to try......
I have to say they do not dissapoint! The photo below is after (almost) one whole week of wear this is after a party, days at college, and a few shifts at work (which can get quite hands on when your dealing with hangers or fiddly bits on underwear!) and I'm shocked at how there is hardly any wear after just two coats.

For such a reasonable price these are definateley going to be something I'd like to buy more of!
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Those look like great nail polishes! I am obsessed with the color. Soooo cheery! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will have a look at your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are much better than the normal range aren't they! x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig