Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade


Of all the makeup products I have bought this year this is by far my favourite. Long gone are the days of me using a Rimmel eyebrow pencil this product from Anastasia Beverly Hills is worth the investment.

The formula is a gel which you paint onto your eyebrows to accentuate the shape, it may seem a little tricky at first but practice definitely makes perfect. The formula is so creamy it glides on and gives a lovely natural look. My eyebrows are naturally quite gappy and sparse but this fills them in and lasts all day.


I would also recommend you purchase the #12 brush aswell as you can firstly use the spooly end to comb through and shape then the soft brush helps the product work it's magic, the spooly end will also help you blend the product through the front end of the brow to give a softer effect :)

I bought mine from CultBeauty.com for £15.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig